We have three key qualities for success, one being happy people! Although we offer full training experience is desired. We are looking for people who love to meet new people, build relationships quickly and enjoy working with our guests in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment. We go beyond the call of duty in order to bring the personal element to service. Can you think of a time you've done that before? If you join our team, you'll be doing it on a daily basis.
• Provide customers with a relaxed atmosphere and promote customer satisfaction.
• Greet customers and make recommendations or share information upon request.
• Arrange table settings whilst maintaining tables are kept clean and tidy.
• Pro-actively quality check and correct any problems that keep customers from enjoying their meal/drink.
• Co-operate with all kitchen and serving staff.
• Adhere to all relevant food hygiene, health & safety standards.
Above all else we are looking for someone who has the right attitude & is be apart of our amazing team. If that's you, get in touch..
• Pro-actively prepare drinks for bar & restaurant customers.
• Interact with customers, take orders, serve snacks & drinks.
• Assess customer needs, preferences & make recommendations.
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails.
• Check customers identification & confirm it meets legal drinking age.
• Restock & replenish bar inventory & supplies.
• Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing & serving drinks.